At Supernova Consulting, we are committed to attract passionate and talented individuals, support and guide them through their professional path and help them to develop and grow with us!
Junior SAP Data Analytics Consultant will be responsible for the design, configuration, migration, testing, training and support of business software and technology solutions. This role uses consulting skills, business knowledge, business software and technology solutions expertise to effectively integrate technology into the client's business environment to achieve client expected business results.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Projects: Involve in the design, configuration, migration, testing and training of the business software and technology solutions to meet project’s scope, timeline and budget.
- Change Requests: Design and implement changes in the system that aim to enhance client’s existing business processes and overall performance.
- Support: Provide support; including researching and resolving functional system problems, unexpected results or process flaws; recommending solutions or alternate methods to meet client’s requirements.
- Training: Prepare training documentation and educate clients based on the implemented business software and technology solutions as per client’s business processes and requirements.
- Presales: Support the pre-sales activities for new clients or product updates for existing clients by preparing, contributing and participating in sales presentations and proposal preparations.
- Personal Development: Maintain awareness of current trends with a focus on product and service development as well as the application of business software and technology solutions.
- Internal Operations: Involve in internal projects that aim to enhance internal business processes and overall performance.
- Administration: Perform administrative tasks as per company’s internal policies and procedures.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Data Science, Information Technology, Computer Science or related field.
- SQL Server skills/ knowledge including SQL objects development, performance tuning, data analysis and integration.
- Use of ETL tools like SAP Data Services, SSIS or NiFi.
- Knowledge of analytics techniques related to data mining / predictive modeling.
- Knowledge of analytics tools such as R, Python.
- Programming knowledge such as Python, R, SAS will be considered an advantage.
- Use of Reporting tools like Business Objects, SAP Analytics Cloud, PowerBI, Tableau.
- Ability to work under pressure, deadlines and time constraints.
- Fluent in Greek and English language is required (both verbal and written).
- We offer challenging opportunities that will stretch your skills and help you reach your maximum potential.
- We promote from within, based solely on performance and potential. We take our investment in you seriously—our future success depends on you.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we have received, we are unable to respond to every applicant. Therefore, if you do not hear back from us within six weeks of submitting your CV, please take it that unfortunately at this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. When that period is over, we will either remove you from our database or request your consent to retain your information for future roles.