At Supernova Consulting, we are committed to attract passionate and talented individuals, support and guide them through their professional path and help them to develop and grow with us!
Why should you choose a career at Supernova?
- We offer challenging opportunities that will stretch your skills and help you reach your maximum potential.
- We promote from within, based solely on performance and potential. We take our investment in you seriously—our future success depends on you.
What you will be doing?
- You will be providing implementation consultancy and support during the design, installation, migration, testing and bespoken customisations of SAP B1.
- You will be identifying, addressing gaps and resolving issues between standard B1 and the business needs of clients.
- You will be preparing training documentation to educate our clients on the SAP B1.
- You will be gathering pre-sales information for our new clients or/and product updates for our existing clients.
- You will be aware of current trends with a focus on product and service development as well as the application of business software and technology solutions.
What will be expecting from you?
- A Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or/and Business Administration. Knowledge of both will be considered an advantage.
- Be knowledgeable of ERP applications (i.e. SAP) is a competitive advantage.
- Fluency in Greek and English Language.
What is in it for you?
All of our consultants receive continuous training and professional development opportunities. Offering both formal and informal programs to assist in the acquisition or/and advancement of business skills. Learning happens both internally and externally of the organization through the form of online training, on-the-job experience, collaboration with co-workers and seminars.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we have received, we are unable to respond to every applicant. Therefore, if you do not hear back from us within six weeks of submitting your CV, please take it that unfortunately at this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. When that period is over, we will either remove you from our database or request your consent to retain your information for future roles.