At Supernova Consulting, we are committed to attract passionate and talented individuals, support and guide them through their professional path and help them to develop and grow with us!
Why should you choose a career at Supernova?
- We offer challenging opportunities that will stretch your skills and help you reach maximum potential.
- We promote from within, based solely on performance and potential. We take our investment in you seriously—our future success depends on you.
What you will be doing?
- You will be defining the scope of the project.
- You will be creating a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to complete a project.
- You will be determining the available resources (time, budget allocation, equipment, availability etc.) required to complete a project.
- You will be facilitating team-meetings for project planning and ensuring effective communication and collaboration.
- You will be executing the project according to project plan.
- You will be managing changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate techniques.
- You will be implementing project management tools and procedures, follow standards and use relevant documentation.
- You will be working across departments on collaborative projects.
- You will be collaborating and communicating with the Senior Management.
What will be expecting from you?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/ Computer Science/ Management or any other related field.
- Master's Degree in any Scientific or Information Technology field will be considered an advantage.
- 1-3 Years of Project Management Experience.
- Any Project Management Professionals (ex. PMP/ PRINCE II) certification will be considered an advantage.
- Proven experience with Agile Project Management Methodologies.
- Full understanding of a complete project lifecycle within enterprise software.
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications, Visio and Microsoft Project (both on premise and external environment)
- Fluency in Greek and English - both written and verbal.
What is in it for you?
All of our employees receive continuous training and professional development opportunities. Offering both formal and informal programs to assist in the acquisition or/and advancement of business skills. Learning happens both internally and externally of the organisation through the form of online training, on-the-job experience, collaboration with co-workers and seminars.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we have received, we are unable to respond to every applicant. Therefore, if you do not hear back from us within six weeks of submitting your CV, please take it that unfortunately at this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. When that period is over, we will either remove you from our database or request your consent to retain your information for future roles.