At Supernova Consulting, we are committed to attract passionate and talented individuals, support and guide them through their professional path and help them to develop and grow with us!
Why should you choose a career at Supernova?
- We offer challenging opportunities that will stretch your skills and help you reach maximum potential.
- We promote from within, based solely on performance and potential. We take our investment in you seriously—our future success depends on you.
What you will be doing?
- You will be serving as the primary point of contact for the customer and you will be maintaining customer satisfaction through issue mitigation and escalation management.
- You will be leading account conversations with key internal partners to evaluate account performance, develop short and long-term strategies and discuss/act upon optimization opportunities.
- You will be dealing management and commercial negotiation of the entire opportunity (from opportunity to close) for renewals.
- You will be educating clients on product information including function, specifications, purpose, and developments in product design.
- You will be developing, updating and maintaining a database of existing and potential clients through company’s “customer relationship management" system.
- You will be gathering, analysing, and reporting data relating to sales statistics and quarterly sales reports, and maintain an organized database of business analytics.
- You will be meeting account-specific revenue and profitability goals for account portfolio including but not limited to renewals, subscription software expansion, and network revenue growth.
- You will be providing regular information to assist management with decision-making, including competitor profiles and market analysis.
- You will be updating product and industry knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
What will be expecting from you?
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, sales, or relevant field.
- 5+ Years work experience in sales, account management, or relevant experience.
- Proven ability to manage multiple customer accounts at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Advanced computer skills, and experience with CRM software and the Microsoft Office Suite, with emphasis on superior Excel skills.
- Proven Experience in at least one of the following areas:
- Customer relationship management, sales, sales force automation and sales team management.
- Human capital management, recruitment, learning, compensation and talent management.
- Supply chain and Procurement.
- Financial systems, financial planning and enterprise resource planning expertise.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, organisational and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
What is in it for you?
All of our employees receive continuous training and professional development opportunities. Offering both formal and informal programs to assist in the acquisition or/and advancement of business skills. Learning happens both internally and externally of the organization through the form of online training, on-the-job experience, collaboration with co-workers and seminars.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we have received, we are unable to respond to every applicant. Therefore, if you do not hear back from us within six weeks of submitting your CV, please take it that unfortunately at this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. When that period is over, we will either remove you from our database or request your consent to retain your information for future roles.