Are you Ready for a Digital Transformation by moving SAP Business One to the Cloud?
Are you currently using SAP® Business One on-premise? Then, you might be interested for all the key benefits of the cloud. During this time of uncertainty due to Covid-19, moving to the cloud is a smart decision to take into consideration.
We noticed many of our customers have started working from home and reviewed their current IT and hardware needs, by moving to a cloud-hosted working platform.
Your on-premise infrastructure might require replacement, or the needs from your remote workforce may challenge you gaining access to your company's systems and data.
On the bright side, working with Supernova Consulting, and by switching from SAP Business One on-premise to SAP® Business One in the cloud, requires less investment than implementing a new system, and can be completed within a few days.
Take advantage of real-time analysis and fast-application performance by migrating your existing SAP Busines One solution into SAP® Business One version for SAP® HANA.
Why turning SAP® Business One to Cloud is an ideal solution?
- Secure browser-based access from anywhere, at any time
- Easy and affordable deployment
- Get the latest functionality of the SAP® Business One application with reduced up-front costs and minimal IT overhead.
- Access to the most up-to-date functionality without having to use rely on in-house IT resources to maintain the solution.
- Subscription licensing avoiding capital expenditure and allowing for operational expenditure flexibility
- Manage your most critical business functions in your Web browser.