Selling today is more complex than ever. You need to know your customer’s unique challenges, their industry, what they like and how to help them achieve their business objectives. To top it off, customers themselves are better informed, socially-connected and able to switch products, services and vendors more easily than ever before. More importantly, they are now starting the buying cycle well before they are engaging with sales people. In fact, your customers are shutting you out for more than half of the sales cycle.
As a result, growing revenues and running a profitable sales organization means you’ve got a lot more on your plate to manage, such as:
- Equipping your sales people with tools they want to use, and help them sell more effectively anytime and anywhere.
- Enabling your teams to work together as a well-oiled machine, to shorten sales cycles and ensure revenue predictability
- Gaining customer insight in real time while keeping costs in check.
- Delivering the right message and effectively engaging your customers at every stage of their journey.
Meet today’s sales challenges head-on and win with SAP Hybris Sales Cloud
To overcome these challenges, high performing sales organizations are super-charging their sales forces with SAP Hybris Sales Cloud. Built on maximizing sales productivity, it’s an easy-to-use, cloud sales application that goes beyond the traditional approach to CRM.
Your salespeople will love SAP Hybris Sales Cloud because they can now close more deals faster with:
- The ability to sell anytime, anywhere, or any device. Be productive, even when you’re offline.
- Easy, instant access to backoffice information to provide a complete customer view and flexibility to create orders, quotes and service tickets on-site.
- Access to realtime customer analytics and sales data in the context of their accounts.
- Predictive analytics and insight to increase chances of winning.
- Account management and intelligence
- Opportunity management and insights
- Real time analytics
- Predictive analytics ans machine learning
- Email and notes integration
- Productivity and personalization
- Collaboration and social selling
- Backoffice integration and mash-ups
- Sales performance management
- Cloudbased platform
- Industry editions
Download SAP Sales Cloud Overview: